Fab, Mad and Bad Addie

Wannabe Poet, bogus Prophet, wobbly Blob of Fat, cynical Kindred Spirit, angry Angel, Irony in Juxtaposition. Oh, and I'm IT illiterate too.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

TRAMPLED!!


The hippopotamus landed with a thud today.

Was doing some balancing thingy on the trampoline with PT Kim and landed on the edge of the 'pline. It flipped over and lunged towards me. I fell forward, landing SPLAT! on the 'pline on my belly but not before gallantly breaking the fall with my left thigh and my right elbow. I now have war scars on those spots. Nice colours I must say. Looks like strawberry and raspberry jam. Tomorrow it will have a yellow ring around it, and that will look like lemon sauce.

On the sunny side, I've lost 2kg. Kim said "wah, losing weight ah", and I said "no lah, I'm wearing bigger clothes".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home