Fab, Mad and Bad Addie

Wannabe Poet, bogus Prophet, wobbly Blob of Fat, cynical Kindred Spirit, angry Angel, Irony in Juxtaposition. Oh, and I'm IT illiterate too.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Revelations 10:06

Dear M,



When we first met,
I remember telling you that
I would rather be alone
Than to be owned.
And to this very day
I still feel the same way.



When I was with you
I’ve made myself do
Things I never thought I would
Things I never thought I could
Things I knew I should
Both bad and good.




But one thing remains
And this I say with pain,
That you and I
Are nothing but a lie,
An idea, a fantasy, a sigh
Nothing, by the by.




An alternate reality
A girl with no identity
A temporal fixture
Existing only for your pleasure
A sin so clandestine
She is robbed of her spine.



I apologise
But I must arise
I cannot be your slave
To beckon when you crave
I have too much self worth
To live only to serve.



With this declaration
I await your decision
Will we ever meet again?
Will you still call me “friend”?
Either way this will reveal the truth
If I ever meant anything to you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Penglipur Lara said...

Cayang, I can't help but wander...

"When I was with you
I’ve made myself do
Things I never thought I would
Things I never thought I could
Things I knew I should
Both bad and good."

Wallaaaa!

Hmmmm...then again he is "nothing but a lie, an idea, a fantasy, a sigh. Nothing, by the by." Well said, cayang. *Hugs*

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home