Fab, Mad and Bad Addie

Wannabe Poet, bogus Prophet, wobbly Blob of Fat, cynical Kindred Spirit, angry Angel, Irony in Juxtaposition. Oh, and I'm IT illiterate too.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Face Behind Tha Blog (yyechh!)

Verne tagged me. I have no idea what this means, but it's some kind of ploy to get people to view our sites and everybody else's sites so that we can "network" on the 'net and give our sites some net worth.

Note of caution: I hereby declare that I will not be held responsible for the loathing and hatred, sudden gush of nausea and outbreak of rash that might occur as a result of reading my unintelligible utterances or just by gazing at my face. Sympathy is welcome but preferably in a physical form of an able-bodied, straight, age-compatible, straight, loyal, straight, devoted, straight, single male.

I think I'm supposed to follow what he wrote in his entry, so I copy paste ok? Tharr goes it:-

Blog Title: Fab, Mad and Bad Addie
Description: Online diary for my very censored and private thoughts and feelings, edited for the safe consumption of the pubic. Er, pubLic.
Why: Because sometimes I'm fabulously lovable; most times I'm mad - sanity wise and temperament wise; and in essence, I'm just a bad sod... :(

Name : Adeline
Country : Malaysia
Occupation : Advertising Slut
Birthday : November
Fav Color : Black, white, purple
Fav Drink : Coffee
Fav Fruit : Mango, papaya, watermelon, lychee
Fav Dessert : Ice-cream, brownies (limited to 1 intake in 2 months... sob sob)
Hobbies : Falling for the wrong man. Otherwise, it's Working My Ass Off For Pittance And Not Getting Anywhere In Life. Sometimes, I read, listen to music, watch movies. I'm such a bore.

Having done all that, I swear I did something similar some time ago... let me see if I can find that useless entry... OK, found it!

In every blog, there’s always one entry that is a waste of anybody’s time to read…


Anyways, Verne also said sumfink about posting pictures. I don't have many pics and I look absolutely horrigible terrigible veggitible in photographs, no matter how much I try to pose and "show my good side". That can only mean that I don't have a good side and I'm oreful all around. Heh, surprise, surprise.

You still wanna see pictures ahh? Vhat lah u all??!! OK fine, here goes. *Important: Please read "Note of caution" above before proceeding.

Now that I've caused a bubonic plague, I think I should make like a zip and fly. Or was that "make like a fly and zip"?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home