Fab, Mad and Bad Addie

Wannabe Poet, bogus Prophet, wobbly Blob of Fat, cynical Kindred Spirit, angry Angel, Irony in Juxtaposition. Oh, and I'm IT illiterate too.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

This is the Bimbo one...

It's SO obvious that I'm bored, innit? TWO entries in a day! It's not that I've nothing to do but I'm uninspired. And while I'm high on blover* I might as well make the most of it.

This is one issue that's been on my mind since last week. Sorry but I'm about to sound rrrRRRrrreeeeEEEeaaallleeeeEEeee bimbo now - long fringe or short fringe?? I know, I know... that's been the status message on my MSN for the past week. Even asked buddies to vote. Some good sports did though. The score now stands at:

Long fringe = 3.5 votes
Short fringe = 2.5 votes

No thanks to Elaine who said "a bit shorter than long, but not too long... somewhere in the middle." Ekk? That explains the half point in the scores.

Anyway, I've always had a long fringe - that's the only way to go when you don't have a hairstyle to begin with. Recently, I took a major super-duper death-defying risk by having baby-doll bangs... gasp!! Bangs!! But hey - I didn't think I looked all too bad. As of today, my hair is in an interim stage between "God-forbid-what-did-you-do" and "Et voila, sassy!". I subjected my hair to some crisis management over the weekend to cover up the whities and put it on a leash. As usual, I never learn. Got duped again by the attendant who spoke very little Ingrish and who under-quoted me for my treatment. My soulmate Vernie thinks that I love to pay loads of money for absolutely no hairstyle at all. He's wrong about the "love" bit.

I'm gonna attach two pics of myself - with long fringe and short. You be the judge and vote.

* I call the short-fringed picture my "Love is Forever" pic. I had it taken with Vernie at a roadshow of some sort and the photographer put us in this ghastly flower-power frame with those words on top of it! Vernie had to do some nip-tucking to crop it out, hahaha!

vs.












*Blover = blogging fever. Sendiri buat punya perkataan :P


So how ah?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

short..cuter

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home